The manuscript must be accompanied by a cover letter that contains the following:
- A title and Authors’ names
- Significance of the selected topic.
- Highlights of the review.
- Description of what unique features and new information are presented compared to other publicly available reviews (published within two last years).
- A statement that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere or is not in processing by any other journal.
To ensure a fast manuscript flow, Authors should present a list of five potential reviewers with their affiliations and e-mail addresses. Authors are requested to choose experts in their field from different countries and different institutions. Preselected reviewers should not be co-authors or their co-workers, be in a business, financial or personal relationship within the last five years, or share the Authors’ affiliation.